ASSISTANT TENANT SERVICES OFFICER (REF.: PHL)
PLAZA HOLLYWOOD is a subsidiary of the Wharf Real Estate Investment Company Limited specializing in retail property management.
We sincerely invite high caliber, committed and professional candidates who are intelligent, dynamic and with good business acumen to join us. Interested parties are invited to send full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provision of quality tenant services including but not limited to tenants liaison, tenancy administration support, coordination of takeover / handover of premises, fitting-out works and complaints handling
- Responsible for day-to-day management of our prime retail premises
- University graduates in Property Management or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience, preferably in managing prestigious shopping malls
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, able to work independently and under pressure
- Familiarity with pre-fitting out preparatory works will be an added advantage
We offer 5-day week and competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to the recruitment email address.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policy which is available upon request.)