Vision and Mission Statement for our Group’s sustainability
We embrace our long standing mission “Building for Tomorrow” and integrate it into our sustainability approach:
- Proactively engaging with stakeholders to establish social capital for community development;
- Committing to highest standard of business ethics and integrity;
- Aiming to mitigate our environmental impacts;
- Recognising employees’ contribution by providing opportunities and promoting their well-being;
- Fostering the youth, promoting art and culture and supporting the vulnerable via Business-in-Community initiatives.
Wharf BIC in the news
- Our Chairman and Managing Director Mr Stephen Ng was invited for an exclusive interview with iMoney, a leading financial magazine in Hong Kong. Mr Ng shares the Group’s BIC philosophy and achievements to date.
Click HERE to watch the interview highlights.
- The Wharf Group were recently featured in the special report of the “Hong Kong Outstanding Listed Enterprises” by Ming Pao, one of the leading Chinese newspapers in Hong Kong.
Click HERE to read the article.
Sustainable development of the Group is our top concern. To achieve our vision for sustainability, we strive to create positive impact for the community and continuously contribute to the society through our unwavering commitment to Our Environment, Our People, Our Community and Corporate Governance.