SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AMBASSADOR / CUSTOMER SERVICE AMBASSADOR (REF. : HCEL)
HARBOUR CITY, the flagship property of Wharf Real Estate Investment Company Limited, situated in the commercial hub of Tsim Sha Tsui, boasts 8.4 million square feet of prime commercial space comprising offices, retail shops, serviced apartments, hotels and club, and approximately 2,000 car parking spaces. With its over 450 shops including about 50 restaurants and one cinema, Harbour City is home to Hong Kong's largest shopping, dining and entertainment centre.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
We sincerely invite high caliber, committed and professional candidates who are intelligent, dynamic and with good business acumen to join us. Interest parties are invited to send full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To handle enquiries from shoppers / tourists about the shopping mall
- To offer assistance / services to shoppers as needed in a helpful manner
- Shift duty from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. is required
- Passionate in retail and hospitality work
- Pleasant, proactive and customer-oriented with good manners
- F. 5 / DSE / Diploma holder or above preferably in Hospitality / Travel / Business-related disciplines
- 1 - 2 years of experience in customer service, hospitality or sales industry
- Fresh university graduates with some part-time experience in customer service field will also be considered
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, English, Putonghua
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Customer Service Ambassador
Successful candidates will be provided with a tailor-made induction course to get familiar with our shopping mall and to acquire necessary customer service skills. On-going classroom and on-the-job trainings will be provided where appropriate for a successful long-term career development within the Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary, Chinese & English exam results in HKCEE / DSE / HKAL to our recruitment email address.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company's personal data policy which is available upon request)