ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE OFFICER (REF. : HCEL)
HARBOUR CITY, the flagship property of Wharf Real Estate Investment Company Limited, situated in the commercial hub of Tsim Sha Tsui, boasts 8.4 million square feet of prime commercial space comprising offices, retail shops, serviced apartments, hotels and club, and approximately 2,000 car parking spaces. With its over 450 shops including about 50 restaurants and one cinema, Harbour City is home to Hong Kong's largest shopping, dining and entertainment centre.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
We sincerely invite high caliber, committed and professional candidates who are intelligent, dynamic and with good business acumen to join us. Interest parties are invited to send full resume to email@example.com.
- Responsible for credit control by following up delinquent accounts, monitoring irregularities, and enforcing payments by taking recovery actions
- Supervise billings and payment status of rental collection and prepare monthly accounts receivable reports
- Handle tenants’ enquiries and complaints
- Other ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder or equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience preferably in billing and rental collection
- Responsible, attentive to details and self-motivated
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Legal knowledge on delinquent accounts related to landlord and tenants will be an advantage
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Accounts Receivable Officer
We offer competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to our recruitment email address.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company's personal data policy which is available upon request.)