BUSINESS EXECUTIVE (REF. : HCEL)
HARBOUR CITY, the flagship property of Wharf Real Estate Investment Company Limited, situated in the commercial hub of Tsim Sha Tsui, boasts 8.4 million square feet of prime commercial space comprising offices, retail shops, serviced apartments, hotels and club, and approximately 2,000 car parking spaces. With its over 450 shops including about 50 restaurants and one cinema, Harbour City is home to Hong Kong's largest shopping, dining and entertainment centre.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
We sincerely invite high caliber, committed and professional candidates who are intelligent, dynamic and with good business acumen to join us.
The Company is committed to building and developing quality human capital, not only for operational excellence that leads to organizational growth but also for career growth for aspiring talents. In support of our quest for service excellence and value creation, we aim at developing mid-career talents to be our future leaders to meet the business growth and embrace the challenges ahead.
Depending on the career aspiration, exposure and qualification, the successful candidates will be nurtured for taking up managerial positions upon completion of cross-functional placements in HK / PRC leasing / marketing / operations departments.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in Business Administration / Marketing / Communication / Journalism or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ relevant job experience with track record in retail and office leasing / consolidating and analyzing business performance as well as supporting senior management in preparation of business proposals and reports
- Strong interest in developing career in property / asset management industry
- Resourceful, positive thinking, self-motivated, versatile, highly analytical and a good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated high EQ and leadership with strong business acumen
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (include Putonghua)
Attractive financial packages will be offered to successful applicants, commensurate with professional status and past experience. If you are ready to take the challenge, please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salary by clicking "Apply" button.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policy which is available upon request.)