FINANCIAL AUDIT OFFICER (REF. : HCEL)
HARBOUR CITY, the flagship property of Wharf Real Estate Investment Company Limited, situated in the commercial hub of Tsim Sha Tsui, boasts 8.4 million square feet of prime commercial space comprising offices, retail shops, serviced apartments, hotels and club, and approximately 2,000 car parking spaces. With its over 450 shops including about 50 restaurants and one cinema, Harbour City is home to Hong Kong's largest shopping, dining and entertainment centre.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
We sincerely invite high caliber, committed and professional candidates who are intelligent, dynamic and with good business acumen to join us. Interest parties are invited to send full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review the expenditure proposals and conduct analysis to assess the reasonableness of the costs involved
- Review the content of tender documents / contracts and identify any deficiencies
- Assess Business Units’ compliance with Group’s policies (e.g. tendering and purchasing procedures)
- Identify key risk areas and process improvement opportunities
- Act as witness in tender openings and tender meetings
- Take up ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Diploma or above in Building/ Engineering or related discipline
- 4 years or above working experiences preferred
- With experiences in real estate industry and PRC is a plus
- Logical thinking, good analytical skills and good writing skills
- Positive, resilient, hardworking and organized
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership and accountability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua communication
- Familiar with Microsoft applications
We offer competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to our recruitment email address.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company's personal data policy which is available upon request.)