CUSTOMER SERVICE SENIOR ASSOCIATE (HOTLINE) / CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (HOTLINE) (5-day work) (REF. : HCEL)
HARBOUR CITY, the flagship property of Wharf Real Estate Investment Company Limited, situated in the commercial hub of Tsim Sha Tsui, boasts 8.4 million square feet of prime commercial space comprising offices, retail shops, serviced apartments, hotels and club, and approximately 2,000 car parking spaces. With its over 450 shops including about 50 restaurants and one cinema, Harbour City is home to Hong Kong's largest shopping, dining and entertainment centre.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
We sincerely invite high caliber, committed and professional candidates who are intelligent, dynamic and with good business acumen to join us. Interest parties are invited to send full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To handle telephone enquiries and complaints from public and tenants in a professional manner
- To update information database and consolidate reports
- To perform administrative and ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Shift duty is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good telephone manner and customer focus
- Form 5 / DSE or above
- Experience in property management or hospitality industry is preferred, especially in report centre or control room
- Fresh university graduates with some part-time experience in hotline service will also be considered
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing)
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Hotline Service Ambassador
Successful candidates will be provided with a tailor-made induction course to get familiar with our shopping mall and to acquire necessary customer service skills. On-going classroom and on-the-job trainings will be provided where appropriate for a successful long-term career development within the Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary, Chinese & English exam results in HKCEE / DSE / HKAL to our recruitment email address.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company's personal data policy which is available upon request)