SYSTEM ANALYST (DATA MANAGEMENT) (REF. : HCEL)
HARBOUR CITY, the flagship property of Wharf Real Estate Investment Company Limited, situated in the commercial hub of Tsim Sha Tsui, boasts 8.4 million square feet of prime commercial space comprising offices, retail shops, serviced apartments, hotels and club, and approximately 2,000 car parking spaces. With its over 450 shops including about 50 restaurants and one cinema, Harbour City is home to Hong Kong's largest shopping, dining and entertainment centre.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
We sincerely invite high caliber, committed and professional candidates who are intelligent, dynamic and with good business acumen to join us. Interest parties are invited to send full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take lead in planning and implementing IT projects for Wharf’s investment properties in Hong Kong and China
- Ensure all phases of the projects are well planned and completed on time, within budget and to the specified high quality
- Handle the project full cycle include identifying user requirements, perform feasibility study, recommend and select potential vendors, allocate manpower and resources, carry out user acceptance test as well as conduct post project evaluation
- Plan and design the corporate common data model and data access framework
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Holder of project management certificates (e.g. PMP/Prince 2)
- Minimum 6 years’ solid experiences in project management, vendor management and system implementation as well as data modelling, data access framework and analytics
- Proven knowledge of web and mobile app development, workflow system, property management system
- Possess hand-on experience in Power BI/Tableau development would be highly preferred
- Experienced project leader with good interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to our recruitment email address.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company's personal data policy which is available upon request.)